THE DEPARTMENT OF STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Head of department of the Quality Management and Strategic Development Dabyltaeva Raihan Esbergenovna associate professor, docent
Associate Professor and docent at the University of Foreign Languages and Professional Career, Head of the Department of Foreign languages Dabyltaeva Raihan Esbergenovna, after graduating the Faculty of Foreign Languages in 1992, of Zhambyl Pedagogical Institute (ZhPI), worked as a teacher of pedagogy in interschool of educational production in Zhambul.
From 2000-2002 she worked as a teacher of the department of social and humanitarian disciplines in Almaty Institute of Economics and Statistics in Zhambyl branch. From 2002-2005, appointed to the Chair of department of social and humanitarian disciplines.
From 2005-2009 she worked as the deputy director of Zhambul regional institute of advanced training and retraining of teachers.
In 2009 she defended her thesis with assignment of a scientific degree of candidate of pedagogical sciences of the National Academy of Education named after Y. Altynsarin.
Since 2009, worked as a teacher of the Department of Foreign Languages at the University of Foreign Languages and Professional career, from December 2009 till now continues to be head of the Department of Foreign Languages at the University of Foreign Languages and Professional career.
In 2013-2014 worked as a dean and vice-rector of science and educational work of the University of Foreign Languages and Professional career.
In that period of years, R.E Dabyltaeva not once was involved in various activities carried out by the Ministry of Education and Science. She was MES representative in Beineu district of Mangystau region during the first UNT in the Republic of Kazakhstan (2009), a member of the Commission for verification activities for the implementation of the 12-year study (2007).
Repeatedly participated in republican and international conferences and seminars on the implementation of the credit system of education in the Republic of Kazakhstan, on the integration of the country's educational system by the European international standards and principles of the Bologna process.
In 2010 she was awarded the academic title Docent at the University of Foreign Languages and Professional career.
She was in the working group of external expert committee on institutional and specialized accreditation of the North-Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybaev; and as part of an external expert of the Commission on the institutional and specialized accreditation of Kokshetau State University named after Sh.Ualikhanov.
In December 2014, Dabyltaeva R.E awarded the title "Best teacher of the university RK"
In 2014-2015 worked as the dean of the faculty of "Pedagogics"
In 2015-2016 academic years the chief of department of quality management and strategic development
The main functions of the department of strategic development and quality management:
1. The quality control of process on the basis of progress in the organization and management of the credit system at University of Foreign Languages and Professional Career
2. The regular update of the educational process, improving the quality of service during training
3. Development of the educational process and the introduction of new technology
4. Knowledge-point rating system also improve effective monitoring system (midterm and final control of knowledge)
5. Development of choosing a subject system
6. To provide with the latest achievements of science in education technology and innovative technologies.
7. The constant development of the educational program of preparation for university
8. To provide with specialists not only the domestic market also international competition in the labor market with qualified bachelors, masters.