Bachelor’s programme is a modern, perspective path of receiving rigorous and quality higher education and globally recognized in all developed countries.
Bachelor's diploma is a state-recognized diploma of full-fledged higher education. It gives grounds for holding positions demanding presence of higher education and basis to continuing training at the master’s programme.
Choice of The University of Foreign Languages and Professional Career’s bachelor’s programme as a level of higher education and trajectory of professional training has number of values and advantages:
• “Bachelor” qualification in contrast to traditional “certified specialist” is adopted by the international classification and is understood by employers all over the world and especially in the most developed countries
• Fundamental training of bachelors will allow you, if needed, to easily change a profession. In conformity with state educational standards bachelor’s training programme in line with different directions are formed in such way that enable you only in a year go to any other of a wide range of compatible professions.
• Having graduated from the The University of ForeignLanguages and Professional Careerin bachelor’s programme if you decide to continue education in master’s programme of the The University of ForeignLanguages and Professional Career – you get a guaranteed discount.
How is a training of bachelor’s programme going on?
Since 2002 Kazakhstan has moved to credit system of education.
Credit system of education is a method of organising an educational process wherein students within certain limits have an opportunity to plan individually a sequence of educational path.
Credit (Credit, Credit-hour) is the unified volume unit of an educational work of a student/ a eacher.hile organising an educational process according to credit system of education it is necessary to keep in mind that 1 credit is equivalent of 3 hours work per week.1 academic hour is followed by 2 hours of student’s independent work (handling manuals, homework, research and work with a teacher).
Main objectives of credit system of training are composed as follows:
• unification of students’ extent of knowledge;
• maximum individualization of training;
• increasing the role of independent work.
Quality of knowledge in each subject is estimated in line with score-rating system at three stages of training:
• ongoing control (task performance, attendance and etc);
• midterm control (in a form of testing, inspection test and etc. on the 8th and 15th week);
• examination (if number of scores at the ongoing and midterm control is insufficient the
student is not allowed to the examination).
At each stage students will get scores (rating) from 0 to 100 scores and average transferable score GPA will be calculated. It is calculated based on number of scores and credits in all subjects during the semester.
In case student does not gain sufficient scores to pass a subject (60% of 100 scores), he has to re-take this subject. And this process is called as Retake.
|1.||5В010300||Pedagogics and psychology||License|
|2.||5B011100||Computer science||License||свидетельство НААР
№ АВ1258 от 02.05.2017г.
№ АВ0679 от 15.12.2015г.
|4.||5В011700||Kazakh language and literature||License||свидетельство НААР
№ АВ0674 от 15.12.2015г.
|5.||5В011900||Foreign language: two foreign languages||License||свидетельство НААР
№АВ0007 от 18.11.2013г.
|6.||5В020200||International relations||License||свидетельство НААР
№ АВ0680 от 15.12.2015г.
|7.||5В020600||Religion studies||License||свидетельство НААР
№ АВ0010 от 18.11.2013г
|8.||5В020700||Translation studies||License||свидетельство НААР
№ АВ0008 от 18.11.2013г
№ АВ0009 от 18.11.2013г
№ АВ0011 от 18.11.2013г
№ АВ1257 02.05.2017г.
|12.||5В050800||Accounting and audit||License||свидетельство НААР
№ АВ0014 от 18.11.2013г
№ АВ1256 02.05.2017г.
№ АВ0015 от 18.11.2013г